- Receive and relay incoming, outgoing and internal calls according to local guidelines
- Handle and route messages appropriately
- Answer general inquiries, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource
- Greet and direct employees and visitors
- Process space reservation requests for day of walk-ups (assign and confirm space) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Set up and maintain workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (Ex. copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.)
- Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (Ex. copiers and printers)
- Provide support and/or execute activities related to onsite or offsite meetings and events
- Receive, process, and deliver inbound and outbound, mail, packages and faxes
- Deliver stationery
- Handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding
- Assist customers with document retrievals/returns while assuring adherence to archival guidelines
- Coordinate destruction of documents
- Keep track and follow up on customer requests until completion
- Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (commodity)
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- 1 year of experience with MS Office Suite
- 1 year of customer service experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.