Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The role of the Automation Tester will include the following listed tasks and other duties as assigned:
- Build, maintain, and execute automated test cases to support ongoing development of new case management system. Candidate should be well versed in test automation using Selenium (with Java) and able to independently automate test scripts provided by the agile delivery team to validate requirements against developed software.
- Candidates with previous experience on Agile teams especially within Government agencies will be well suited for this position. Prior experience in automating ServiceNow would be an added advantage.
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performs retesting and regression testing.
- Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience and practiced skills with 508 Compliance/Accessibility testing
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Regression and Integration)
- Must be able to become certified 508 trusted tester after joining
- Knowledge of 508 accessibility testing techniques and remediation tools
- Experience with 508 tools such as JAWS, PAW, WAT, Ferret, Narrator, or Common Look (or others)
- Experience working with Federal Government projects
- Experience with Agile delivery
- Experience with automation test tools such as Selenium (Java)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to learn very quickly and share knowledge with other team members
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to multi-task, organized, ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and very detail oriented
- Leadership skills in documenting, presenting and liaising with different organizational groups and levels and/or clients
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.