Job Title: Banking and Capital Markets Strategy Consulting Manager
Location: New York
Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting maestro with tons of experience in the Banking/Capital Markets industry, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising Banking and Capital Markets clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
Go deep to get the lay of the land of the financial services industry that clients operate in, and to grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead teams to provide world-class business strategy solutions meet the unique market and organizational needs of Banking and Capital Markets clients.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical road maps that help clients carry out strategy, manage change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in Banking and Capital Markets—industry operations, challenges, and opportunities for transformation—in order to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
- Travel Monday through Thursday.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Banking/Capital Markets industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.