Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: AFS Content Marketing Associate Manager
This role is responsible for executing the Accenture Federal Services (AFS) editorial and content program. The role is responsible for developing content development strategies that appeal to issues and interests important to Federal government decisionmakers, influencers, and other stakeholders across the Federal ecosystem to drive meaningful engagement and interactions across digital and social channels. The role reports to the AFS Research and Content Lead and collaborates across the AFS Marketing, Media, and Communications team—working closely Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, and Analytics Leads to ensure integration with and alignment across marketing programs for a seamless client experience.
This individual understands the professional services market and the federal market; innovates and seeks inspiration continually to create the-next-big-thing in content and content marketing; is obsessed with how to make the most of marketing moments for client interactions with content in the digital world; and knows the pulse of social channels.
- Collaborate closely with the AFS Research and Content Lead to define content development strategies for key personas and work with a cross-functional teams to design and develop creative content assets for medium and large scale marketing campaigns.
- Manage the end-to-end content development process to create the right combination of high-impact of content assets—from research reports, POVs, and blogs to slide shares, infographics, and videos.
- Own the overall editorial, content, and social calendar for the AFS Marketing team to align content efforts across campaigns, make the most of content investments, and ensure a productive experience for clients.
- Collaborate with the AFS Marketing Analytics lead to analyze content performance across digital channels to inform content development and optimization.
- Develop and maintain a consistent editorial voice for key social media channels to reinforce market positioning while maximizing engagement.
- Serve as an advisor to AFS account teams on how to apply the power of social to advance the AFS business and brand in their priority focus areas—working closely with a broad network of Marketing peers to capitalize on existing programs and tools
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with peers in similar roles in AFS and Accenture and across the business to foster shared learning and leverage best practices in content development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing, and/or marketing communications roles
- Content development and content marketing experience
- Federal government industry understanding
- Integrated marketing strategy and planning experience
- Project management skills
- Digital and social channel experience
- Critical thinking/ business judgment
- Proven leadership skills—team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams to drive integration
- Strong and deep overall business acumen and good knowledge of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy
- Able to engage, influence, and mobilize stakeholders at various levels of leadership within a large, matrixed organization through relationship building
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Exceptional reading, writing, and editing skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate seamlessly with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in clear alignment to business strategy
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.