- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
- Meet with clients to analyze their individual needs, provide estimates on work and determine the project scope.
- Identify clients’ work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Investigate, document and analyze key client organizational processes.
- Work collaboratively with the project management team to determine required resources and create realistic timelines.
- Coordinate and execute client training.
- Perform and organize ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, etc.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic vision for product development and enhancement.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a team member of successful Salesforce project implementations related to Field Service Lightning and/or a successful project implementation of ClickSoftware
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations, both data and content and data/content migration support or delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Cloud based Field Service Lightning solutions specific experience highly desired
- Experience in Salesforce.com implementations
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Service Cloud, ClickSoftware, Service Power or ServiceMax
- Experience in a consulting organization
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.