- Technical knowledge of server infrastructure (on premise, virtualization platform, cloud technologies - private and public), storage and backup technologies, workplace services - Citrix and SCCM, messaging platform (O365, Exchange 2010), Lync an collaboration services, database management - MS SQL/Oracle/Hana/Hadoop and other business critical systems/applications/tools.
- Expert knowledge in VMware, storage, networking, HP, cisco blades/chasis.
- Ability to adapt & learn to new technologies and identify opportunities to automate using existing or newly developed scripts.
- Adherence to service management deliverables like IM, PM, CM, CSI, reporting, CMDB etc.
- Ability to articulate deliver issues/problem statement and design a resolution plan based on deep technology understanding and experience
- Ability to work with delivery centers across multiple shared services teams based on agreed solutioning & FTE and managing over all service standard within agreed client SLAs.
- Focus on innovation and automation in service delivery
- Creation of reusable service and process components and demonstrate value add from Hess delivery to wider Accenture community.
- Resource management in terms of utilization, billability, staffing according to solution plan
- Zero surprise escalation
- Conduct regular in depth service and process audits.
- Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for:
- Architecture gap assessment studies
- Implementation of new technologies
- Consolidation/virtualization opportunities
- Reduce business impact of outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Overall SLA management
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Datacenter Migrations/transformations Including Traditional Data Centre migrations, Private cloud migrations and migration to Public clouds (AWS/AZURE)
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience in Windows server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, 2016, /VMware ESX /Linux Infrastructure in a Medium/Large Data center environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday)
- Preferably PM, ITIL or MS Certified
- Hands on Cloud auto scaling, availability group and queuing
- Knowledge on Network connectivity such as site to site, direct connect, VPN connection
- Knowledge of IP subnets, BGP protocol
- Understanding of backup tools such as TSM / Net Backup
- Exposure to Storage devices such as SAN, NAS, FC, SSD
- Understanding of databases such as SQL, Oracle
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong drive to excel in client service and customer satisfaction
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.