- Document and implement computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests
- Monitor use of computer files/intellectual property and regulates access to safeguard information
- Perform required audits and tests related to system and network vulnerability, internal and external threats and resiliency test for BCP and DR.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files/intellectual property against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs
- Work with Accenture's global asset and security organizations to develop and implement security and business continuity plans and align resources, as appropriate
- Deliver risk assessments and execute tests to ensure the quality of functioning of data processing activities and security measures
- Implement protection polices for data at rest and transit for on premise and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Implement appropriate security controls for public and private cloud environment across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Accountable for recommending security controls for new projects as part of architectural and change review process.
- Working closely with infrastructure and application teams for implementation of controls based on vulnerability assessment, penetrations tests, client or Accenture security mandates etc.
- P&L responsibility-Contracted and new business from existing customers, manage profitability using Accenture tools like MME etc.
- Adherence to service management deliverables like IM, PM, CM, CSI, reporting, CMDB etc.
- Focus on innovation and automation in service delivery
- Creation of reusable service and process components and demonstrate value add from Hess delivery to wider Accenture community.
- Resource management in terms of utilization, billability, staffing according to solution plan
- Zero surprise escalation
- Conduct regular in-depth service and process audits.
- Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for:
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Overall SLA management
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SANS, OWASP, ISACA security frameworks
- Minimum 5 years of experience of IT security experience managing end-to-end client service delivery
- Minimum 5 years of experience with GDPR, HIPPA, DPA, ISO security standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday)
- Preferably CISA, CISM, CISSP, or MS Certified
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong drive to excel in client service and customer satisfaction
- Flexible to working in shifts
- ITIL understanding with relevant ITIL qualifications
- Good interpersonal skills
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.