- Interact in a professional manner with all internal/external clients representing the department Accenture in a positive way
- Make service calls for repairs as needed on equipment and maintain service log of calls made and date completed
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be receptive to multiple task and have ability to move between functions
- Set up, run, and maintain machinery for the packaging line, long-ford line and kitting area
- Participate in Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT) as new software enhancements, programs and/or machinery is added to the automated equipment
- Read and understand job specification sheets
- Follow all established Quality Assurance guidelines and Safety procedures
- Cross train in other departments so that you can assist when needed
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift during peak periods
- Ability to lift 30-pounds boxes
- One year experience in warehouse environment/operations utilizing one or more of the following equipment:
- Feeders, stacker, booklet shrink wrapper, heat tunnels, kit labeler,
- pallet shrink-wrapper, inserter, burster, & folding equipment
- Familiarity with PC based systems, to learn the ability to retrieve and edit computer files in Long-ford and SeNT (Serial Number Tracking) systems
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer skills
- Ability to setup and operate material handling equipment
- Ability to drive power operated equipment or ability to be trained within 60 days to drive designated MH equipment
- Proven basic math skills at the high school level
- Ability to interact within a team environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.