Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
- Be innovative and entrepreneurial to work within a "start-up like" environment.
- Be an advisor to the data science team and provide expertise and direction on complex analytical modeling problems
- Work with cross-functional teams to help them implement solutions
- Research methods to improve statistical inferences of variables across models
- Solve quantitative problems
- Consult on industry standard solutions as well as new innovative techniques
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience working with one or more of the following: machine learning, artificial intelligence and or neural networks
- 3 years of experience with statistical modeling and or mathematics
- 3 years of experience in advanced analytics techniques
- Have a signature achievement in data science
- US Citizenship
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's Degree
- Understanding of Professional Services or System Integration organizations
- Ability to comprehend, synthesize, and report on data and metrics
- Experience creating and presenting executive level briefings
- Experience preparing business development and account plans
- Experience managing opportunity pipelines
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.