Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A team-builder and problem-solver. You stay updated on new products and technologies. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. You know that collaboration is key, so you look for ways to share and source best practices. If there’s a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you’ll find it
- Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the SDLC platform
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend workarounds
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
- Be an effective leader, mentor, and champion of your team
- At least 6 months of experience with Salesforce.com,
- At least 1 year of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- At least 6 months of experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
Bonus points if:
- You’ve worked with large professional services organizations before
- You have a knack for pulling teams together, keeping projects moving, and helping everyone on the team shine
- You have examples of how you use your creative and analytical powers to problem-solve
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.