Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A self-motivated problem-solver and a natural leader. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. You are decisive, self-motivated, and easily work independently as well as in teams. And, you have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
- Design, develop, test, and document business solutions on the SFDC platform
- Promote innovative thinking, drive business development
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Mentor and monitor staff professional development
Here’s what you need:
- 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design
- 4 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 4 years of experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with database software, PaaS
- You have a strong technical background in Salesforce.com
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.