Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A data expert with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
- Advice clients on a wide range of issues across varied banking, financial services, and/or insurance functions within Marketing, Pricing, Account Management, Collections, and Operations.
- Design, build and deploy predictive and prescriptive models using statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Use structured decision-making to complete projects.
- Work out the best way to complete Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with potential for weekly travel (80%)
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- At least 2 year of experience in Financial Services (banking) and Financial Services consulting
- At least 3 years’ experience in Risk Analytics
- At least 3 years' experience in predictive analytics tools, including at least two of the following: R, SAS, Python, Spark, and Tableau
Bonus points if:
- You have a graduate degree focusing on math, data science, analytics, engineering, or business
- You’ve got experience in model development and validation (CCAR and/or Basel)
- You’ve presented to clients
- You’ve managed projects and client expectations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.