Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
The Federal - Integration Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Defect Management – Help with tracking defects by pulling the defects list on a daily basis from HP Quality Center (QC) and tracking items that are not on track to provide any help/support to the projects.
- Risk and Issues – Monitor the Risk/Issues tracker on a weekly basis and send reminder to the projects, this is then updated on the projects weekly status slides.
- Sustainment Integration Tracking - Update cross team/project Integration tracker based on scope impact changes.
- User Management Support – Support creating required tickets and getting proper SAP access to all the project team members.
- Project support activities – Project artifacts tracking, Quality Center status/comments tracking, ticket tracking escalation list.
- Support Project Requirements Gathering Workshop Surveys - gathering, analyzing, and reporting on customer feedback.
- Understand Quality Assurance involvement and Test process to ensure project artifacts/documentation is in adherence with client quality standards and guidelines.
- Assist with tracking of artifacts required for Release Approval.
- Understand client Configuration/Change Management process to support the Software Development Life Cycle for all projects.
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR an additional 4 years of relevant SAP experience
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or willing to relocate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.