- Driving Pega solution offerings in sales pursuits, developing and refining delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the Pega space. Collaborating with partners in the Pega ecosystem to drive business and technical transformation deals.
- Delivering the work within the deadline with acceptable quality and costs using appropriate and relevant project management methodologies
- Understanding the nuances and identify, mitigate risks and issues that are typically associated with Pega delivery
- Ensuring adherence to the scope, and to client contract/ statement of work.
- Ensuring that the program/project is equipped with the relevant people, processes and delivery methodologies
- Articulating and relating the metrics to the health of the program/project
- Working with Accenture leadership towards positively steering the client’s organization towards better growth
- Leveraging knowledge of DevOps, AI & RPA methodologies offered by Pega and be able to contextually articulate the improvements that clients would gain from these new IT offerings
- Supporting and fostering an environment that helps evolve our own high-performing DNA- by helping our people succeed both professionally and personally.
- Creating a sense of belonging and purpose to your teams so that they are at their best selves, professionally and personally.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Pega software, frameworks, and functional design.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Delivery Lead.
- Possess one of the following certifications: CSA (Certified System Architect), CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect), LSA (Lead System Architect) CPBA (Certified Pega Business Architect).
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise.
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions.
- Prior experience in working closely with technical and business teams to deliver quality implementations.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.