Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing and supporting custom applications and interfaces in production and non-production environments;
- Overseeing small-sized projects, including work estimation, requirement gathering, managing project deliverables, and reporting status to leadership; and
- Utilizing service ticketing tools, including ServiceNow and CA Rally for managing and reporting user incidents and service requests.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Microsoft Azure environment, including Azure DevOps Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure App Service and Function Apps, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Azure Cache for Redis, Azure Application Insights, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, and Azure Alerts;
- Troubleshooting production issues with custom Angular, Node.js, and .NET applications by responding to incident requests, maintenance service requests, and problems;
- Scheduling, coordinating, and leading production deployment activities, including status communications; and
- Using Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Control-M, IBM Workload Automation, or CA Workload Automation for batch processing, including job parameter and set-up, monitoring, and response to failures.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 25% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.