Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward..
The Electronic Visit Verification Analyst provides technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. The liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. They also ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Their focus is on customer contact, not transaction processing.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Completes targeted communication, by phone and email, to the impacted providers regarding Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) relationship
- Researches and resolves escalated issues in accordance with defined processes and procedures
- Works with multiple departments concerning vendor problem resolution
- Reports vendor issues
- Identifies and resolves potential problems before they become impactful on project
- Attends EVV related internal and external meetings and trainings as requested by supervisor
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Healthcare, Medicaid and/or Medicare
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) background
- Understanding of Medicaid Acronyms and Terminology
- Excel experience to include filtering of data
- Experience in Adobe
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.