Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Springfield, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
This role will support technical project management across the Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) team. This will include overseeing design, implementation, maintenance, change management, configuration management, and daily operational activities. Responsibilities shall include:
- Ensure all team projects and target completion dates are tracked in Jira, report status, and escalate issues to leadership
- Lead resource planning, customer relationship management, and vendor management activities
- Provide leadership for ICAM incident and problem management
- Coordinate the change management process for the ICAM team and ensure that change request (CR) documentation and execution adhere to required standards and procedures
- Work with the Operations Lead to ensure effective ICAM operations and prioritization of improvement initiatives
- Track and work with vendors on the service requests opened by the team
- Drive the calls during the deployments and off hour maintenance tasks impacting critical applications
- Schedule the resources for the tasks and maintain the backlog of projects using Agile methodologies
- Ensure ICAM team maintain up-to-date documentation of all procedures, infrastructure diagrams, system configuration and baseline standards, implementation plans, system back out plans, system recovery plans, maintenance plans, system upgrades, and all other system changes
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience with technical project management
- 3+ years of experience leading a technical team and interfacing with senior client leadership
- Experience with Oracle identity access management products or similar ICAM products
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL Certification
- Agile Certification
- JIRA experiencee
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.