Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Work with client’s Technology Product manager (TPM) to support the product development & support of their business. The person should have a thorough understanding of agriculture ERP Business flow, business process such as agriculture/product demand planning, post-harvest processing and storage, material management, marketing, distribution, Field Mapping (GIS), Sales, finance and accounting, HR and payroll, logistics and budget. Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. Oversee program deliverables, ensuring effective completion and implementation in line with organizational strategic goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of Program Project Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Risk & Scope Management
- Minimum of 5 years Estimation & Planning
- Scrum certification
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP knowledge in supply chain/Sales & Distribution/Production/Quality
- Minimum of 5 years of knowledge of agriculture ERP Business flow,
of 5 years of knowledge on more than one of the listed
business processes such as
- Agriculture/product demand planning, post-harvest processing and storage
- Material management, Sales & Marketing, distribution,
- Field Mapping (GIS)
- Finance and accounting,
- HR and payroll
- Consumer goods agribusiness
- Experience with PMing Infrastructure projects
- Experience working with cross-departmental teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior
- Should be able to communicate effectively in English (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences
- Should be able to communicate effectively in the local language (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences, where required
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.