Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Springfield, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Working with an enterprise network architecture and engineering team supporting our Federal customer, the Network Engineering supports projects to upgrade, modernize and support the migration of a Wide Area Network (WAN) communications infrastructure supporting over 1200 field sites and multiple Program Directorates.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT Systems, or other related discipline*. *Education requirement may be substituted with an additional 4 years of relevant experience.
- CCNP, CCIE, Cloud Design and Migration Certification.
- At least 10 years of network engineering experience of Medium to Large WAN network experience: functions and concepts of a wide area network, designing LAN/WAN's and network engineering:
- Experience with Cisco routing/switching configuration and troubleshooting to the CCNP level, ASRs, Generation 2, and 1900-7600 routers, Cisco NGFWs, and F5 Load Balancers
- IP experience (to include sub-netting and routing), IPV4/IPV6
- Riverbed WAN Optimization
- Fusion Center
- Cisco Office Extend
- BGP experience required
- EIGRP and OSPF routing
- Cisco DMVPN concepts
- Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP)
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
- Adept in using troubleshooting and performance management tools such as Cisco Prime, Riverbed SteelCentral, NetScout, Gigamon, Cisco Prime, etc.
- US Citizenship required
- Good communication & organizational skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.