- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
- A minimum of one year of professional software development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Working experience in coding on at least 2 projects
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- RPA Tools Training (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.