Title: Recruiting Associate
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Locations: Charlotte, NC
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
We are looking for a highly motivated Referral Recruiting Associate to assist in providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our recruiting associates are key members of the referral team who initiate the referral process, and support Candidate Specialists through the candidate’s recruiting journey. If you are passionate about data integrity, creating a best in class recruiting experience, and learning more about Accenture recruiting in action, we’d like to meet you.
- Utilizes web-based applicant tracking systems to maintain candidate data and reporting
- Conducts compliance reviews for candidates
- Supports interview scheduling and post interview follow up
- Manages the candidate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Supports candidate offer letter creation
- Takes part in special project assignments to develop world class processes and tools for the recruiting team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting the needs of executives, management, and/or leadership within an enterprise environment
- Experience using HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time-management abilities
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.