Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions. we bring the New to life using design thinking and agile development methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry.
The SAP Business Analyst is responsible for business process and system analysis, design/translating business requirements to technical requirements, testing, troubleshooting, and implementation of components in an enterprise SAP environment. The SAP Business Analyst will work closely with architects, developers, technical services (i.e. BASIS, Middleware, Portal) and business analysts to perform business analyst functions and responsibilities . The SAP Business Analyst is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. The SAP Business Analyst has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported. The SAP Business Analyst will provide change management and training support. The SAP Business Analyst is required to participate in pager/on-call support and will provide estimates of software development cost and schedule.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
- Provide SAP application support in a timely manner.
- Analyze, design, troubleshooting, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Provide change management and training support for SAP enhancements.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into system specifications.
- Design SAP components to functional and technical programming standards.
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation.
- Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
7 years SAP PS experience with most of what is listed below:
• Experience in project structures, costing and funding
• Two project cycle experience
• Experience in the CO module
• Strong Integration knowledge of FIN, CO, FM, MM, SD, PP, IMWM, and PLM modules
• Experience in BW reporting for PS
• Interface experience
• Experience in debugging and workflow
US citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• 2 years of DoD Logistics Management experience in:
- Project structures
- Project funding (ZFUND)
- • Project Costing (ZPSCOST)
- Strong DoD Logistics background
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.