Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution. Define the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and drafting a data object.
- Senior Skill Level
- 5+ years of experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions
- Experience maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code with technologies including but not limited to cloud formation, terraform, puppet, codedeploy
- 5+ years experience in Python, R, Ruby, and other scripting languages
- Experience developing and maintaining complex systems that involved integrating COTS, GOTS, and Open Source components
- 3+ years experience maintaining Sponsor’s enterprise operation systems.
- Experience using knowledge management and code repositories including but not limited to Github, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- Three or more years’ experience in maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment support of data science activities, including but not limited to Anaconda, Databricks, Tableau
- Ability to write or refactor software code to facilitate deploying applications to standalone compute resources, and the Sponsor’s commercial cloud environment.
- Familiarity with the Sponsor’s security accreditation process.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.