Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- 4+ years experience building compute architectures
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying applications
- 3+ years experience scripting in Python, Ruby and other scripting languages
- Experience routinely using knowledge management and code repositories, including but not limited to, Github, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- Demonstrated experience productionizing data science research capabilities, analytics and applications, with a focus on transforming these into enterprise-ready applications, including but not limited to AI/ML, and deep learning models with GPU
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to automate deployments of software applications in the Sponsor’s commercial cloud environment
Cloud Native Application Associate Architect
USA NY - New York
ServiceNow Business Process Sr. Analyst
USA AZ - Phoenix
ServiceNow Business Process Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.