Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Commerce or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing, configurating, testing, deploying, and supporting SAP Sales and Distribution modules, including order-to-cash module and logistics module; and
- Integrating the SAP Sales and Distribution modules with SAP finance modules.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Gathering requirements, work estimations, conducting workshops, and managing project deliverables;
- Working with offshore team members for coordination and day-to-day delivery of projects;
- Providing IT support, including troubleshooting IT issues;
- Utilizing service ticketing tools, including IT service management, ServiceNow, or Remedy;
- Utilizing testing tools, including WorkSoft, HPQC, and eCATT, for managing SAP test scripts, user acceptance tests, and regression tests; and
- End-to-end implementations in SAP Sales and Distribution.
Must have a willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.