- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Digital Technology
- Develops Integrated Operating Model strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Integrated Operating Model assignments.
- Assist in driving C-Suite agendas through operating model redesign, development of scalable growth strategies and digital transformation strategies.
- Drive the new operating model design based on corporate strategic priorities; determine the right approach of developing the model from a zero base or through targeted optimization (as-is versus to-be analysis)
- Develop operating model strategies and blueprints including functions such as finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, sales & marketing and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering.
- Design advanced operating models to include governance, service management, service catalogs and service level agreements.
- Shape and articulate the shared services and/or advanced business services strategy, value proposition and business case to the C-suite level to include COO, CFO, CHRO, CPO, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Two years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience.
- Two years experience and expertise in operating model projects, process improvement initiatives, finance function, along with supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Two years experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients.
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach subordinates.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.