- Works with campaign operations, the client, and third-party vendor teams to drive campaign execution from requirements to delivery
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy to confirm feasibility of campaign plans and translates marketing strategy and requirements into business requirements
- Creates and manages project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time against a campaign calendar
- Completes BRD (Business Requirements Documents) which may include targeting and segmentation of the audience, campaign design, monitoring, and key performance metrics
- Manages client and team expectations throughout delivery; manages risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns
- Manages relationship with the client’s marketing team to support campaign planning and execution with the ability to manage integrated campaign delivery timelines
- Manages the Campaign Services team off-shore providing campaign technical guidance and clarifying the business need
- Reviews campaign metrics and presents trends and insights; works with Customer Marketing Strategy on campaign optimization
- Manages demand for services, capacity to deliver services, and client expectations
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.