Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Federal HR Subject Matter Expert Manager provide Federal HR knowledge and expertise to operationalize the strategic direction and imperatives of the Federal Human Capital clients. To support the organization and build out capabilities required to support the client’s mission, business and human capital strategies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture Federal Services has the following responsibilities:
- Implements solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a government client and/or within Accenture, which implementing or influencing decision on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture Federal Services.
7 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Federal HR Subject Matter Expert Service Delivery, Federal Human Capital Operating Model, Federal Human Capital Solution Architecture, Organizational Design, Federal SME HR Staffing, Classification, Systems, Payroll, Labor/Employee Relations
- 4 years of Federal or Public Sector HR Shared Service implementation experience
- 2 years of external consulting experience
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Federal HR Implementation Manager develop and continuously optimize the resources needed to execute AFS Client’s mission and organizational strategies
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.