Location: Washington, DC
You will have deep experience implementing and designing Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform based business solutions. You will be expected to quickly understand the desired functionality and use your experience configuring the platform capabilities and the .Net and web APIs to implement application features to meet customer requirements. You must have experience in implementing traditional Dynamics first party applications (e.g., service management, sales, etc.) as well as developing custom applications using the XRM framework. In addition, you will be skilled in implementing, configuring and customizing the Dynamics/Power Platform portal. Experience using Power Platform and other means to integrate into Azure services is desired.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions and plug-ins
- 5+ years .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the XRM API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
- 5+ years hands-on knowledge building plugins using of the xRM SDK and web API
- 3+ years implementing SharePoint integration functionality using the SharePoint API
- 2+ years implementing, configuring and customizing the Dynamics portal
- 1+ years working with Power Platform model driven or canvas applications
- Familiarity with Agile Software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming and Design Pattern / Principle
- Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with automated testing for Dynamics/Power Platform
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with Azure services, such as Cognitive Services
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.