- Provide retroactive technical and debugging support to merchants and peers inquiring about various issues during and after integration.
- Perform integration reviews to ensure partners are upheld to Google Pay API standards.
- Pipeline management duties include identifying inefficiencies and improving workflows, updating internal documents with product knowledge, developing and adjusting external Support messaging
- Analyzing and documenting partner checkout buy flows to simplify user experience and increase overall transaction conversion
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years experience with programming language -Java preferred.
- Experience with Web debugging (eg: using Chrome Dev Tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to turn stressful issues regarding payments into positive experiences for partners.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, troubleshooting sensitive issues, and provide feedback and documentation to improve the process in future instances
- Familiarity and knowledge of mobile marketplaces (ie: Google Play, App Store)
- Previous customer or merchant support experience at a tech company.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.