- Review global and local 3rd-party apps and games focusing on app design, usability, localization and functionality, as well as compliance with platform standards, best practices and store policies.
- Evaluate app design and user experience across different device form-factors, such as phones, large-screen devices, wearables, VR, TV and auto.
- Provide in-depth quality feedback and consultation to 3rd-party developers.
- Identify, reproduce, classify, and file internal bugs.
- Anticipate, build and document new test cases and responses as platform capabilities evolve.
- 2 years of relevant work experience expected.
- Review developers’ apps and games across multiple device form-factors and locales based on established internal and external quality and performance criteria, policies, tools and processes.
- Identify improvements pertaining to app/game quality, functionality, as well as compliance to Android platform requirements and Google Play Store policies.
- Perform localization review of apps and games, optimizing for local market experience.
- Compose and communicate detailed feedback to developers, and provide follow up and support. If applicable, identify, reproduce, and file internal bugs to appropriate owners.
- Escalate policy issues as required.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.