Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations
The QA Specialist reviews and assesses the quality of reviews performed by analysts and checks their compliance to the client policies. They liaise with other support teams and provide feedback on error trends in order to raise the Quality rate of the analysts and project. They are skilled at reporting their findings back to leadership in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking of quality scores and follow-up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on making sure the quality of the project does not drop below contractual requirements.
▪ Assess the quality of all analysts on the project.
▪ Complete the required number of quality assurance audits
▪ Identify holes in customer policies and provide feedback accordingly.
▪ Calibrate with various vendor and client teams on policy knowledge on a weekly basis to ensure consistent quality assurance across board.
▪ Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business processes.
▪ Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on the job training and classroom training
▪ Shares information required for the team to be successful
▪ May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
▪ May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
▪ May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
▪ May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Problem Solving & Escalation Management
▪ Passion for Quality
▪ Proficient in Google Docs.
▪ Ability to summarize articles into succinct phrases for ease of understanding.
▪ Ability to read and interpret policy/process maps accurately
▪ Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
▪ Resourcefulness and creative thinking
▪ Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
▪ Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.