Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
Responsible for protecting and improving the user experience of consumer products and services. Willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy compliant. Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews to act on violating apps. Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews.
- Perform quality review of apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift
- Read and interpret text requests accurately
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews
- Be up to date on the policy changes
- Run virus and spyware scans
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps
- Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating shifts)
- 6 months of experience with content analysis or review of applications
- Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Ability to coach, give guidance and share knowledge to peers
- Ability to deal w/ sensitive material including sexual images, child pornography, hate & violence
- Ability to keep updated on current culture affairs (US Politics, Pop Culture, News)
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process
- Capable of downloading and using Android-based apps
- Basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Computer and technologically capable – web browsers and data entry skills
- Comfortable working in situations that often contain grey areas
- Willingness to accept feedback and quickly adapt
- The role requires ability to work 5 out of 7 days a week on an 8½-hour shift with 8 paid hours, and two consecutive days off per week. Depending on team supported, location, and business needs, hours, shifts, and rotation frequency are subject to change. Team Leads will try to accommodate individual schedules but guarantees cannot be made.
- Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, candidates will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- There is a 20% hourly rate premium for hours worked between 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM or weekends, and Local Public Holidays (as defined by Accenture).
- Individuals are provided paid training (typically 3-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks upon joining), depending on the group supported.
- During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work day hours as determined by the team. Thereafter, they will transition to their respective schedule.
Meals (if applicable)
- Depending on location and hours worked, meals may be provided at no cost to the employee while working at the client site, which is subject to change.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Field Service Functional Lead (Lightning)
Business & Technology Integration
Workday HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Information Security Change & Deployment Summer Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.