Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you’ll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you’ll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You’ll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
Accenture Flex is hiring full-time employees to work as a Development Risk Launch & Strategy Projects Analyst on a fixed-duration project for one of our leading clients. You will support Android app developers who publish apps.
You should have an interest in protecting and improving user experience of consumer products and services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing large volume of accounts/apps to help us keep our store policy complaint.
● Perform a wide variety of account/application policy reviews
● Take action on violating accounts/apps
You will interact with the Support Operations team, as well as key client stakeholders as needed, to help resolve developer inquiries.
● Cross-team collaboration to complete projects with aggressive deadlines
● Leverage expertise to thoroughly review at app and developer levels and relaying pertinent knowledge to the team
● Identify specialized violation types via multiple tools and collaborate with stakeholders and the scaled abuse team to keep the client product a safe environment
● Escalation focused workflows from client stakeholders with a client focused mindset
● Ability to identify gaps within workflows and processes in addition to providing input to relevant stakeholders
● Recognize recurring spam trends from malicious developers that attempt to hide policy violating content
● Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
● Computer savvy, Technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills (able to run virus and spyware scans)
● Knowledgeable in local contents (intellectual property), politics, history, etc.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.