Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Performs application development, configuration and unit testing of Data Integration (using ODI, PL/SQL, SQL), Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) applications including HR Analytics (prebuilt Warehouse, ELT, & OBIEE models) for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting BI solutions based on client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 5 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems
- 2 years enterprise level design and development experience using OBIA HR Analytics
- 2 years experience creating data solutions using ODI/PLSQL/SQL
- Knowledge of OBIEE Visual Analyzer, DVD (Data Visualizations Desktop), or other visualization tools
- Knowledge of required processes for a successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies
- Knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Experience supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
- Experience with defining and delivering Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence capabilities
- Good working knowledge of integration of HR Analytics with ODI, Oracle Access manager, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher, and SharePoint
- Experience with Oracle data warehousing, Star schemas
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Experience with OBIEE 12c
- Experience several different data warehousing methodologies
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.