Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you’ll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you’ll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You’ll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
The Policy Incubation team is comprised of an elite group of Policty gurus, critical thinkers and specialists, whose mandate is to keeping users safe through researching, crafting, debating, implementing, and adjusting content policies. As a Policy Incubation Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the Policy team by reviewing, analyzing, and applying the client s Policies, Community Guidelines, and other standards, to escalated content within a sensitive vertical, and providing feedback to the Policy team on how to adjust and clarify the content policies to facilitate enforcement in line with the Policy team s intent to moderate the critical content. In addition, you will pilot changes to the toolset, and identify and recommend updates to the toolset to make the content review process more efficient and accurate.
- Review escalated and user-reported content for compliance with client Policy guidelines
- Meet and/or exceed ambitious core work targets
- Identify global & local trends and monitor major violators in the online community
- Respond to additional requests and projects as needed
- Provide Policy consultation and guidance to other admins and teams
- Work with cross functional teams including Team Leads, Trainers and Management
- Calibrate with team members on policy knowledge on a weekly basis to ensure consistent quality
- Provide functional and or technical support
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.