Location: Suitland, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Business Analytics Specialist will be part of an Accenture team supporting a Intelligence Community (IC) organization. The candidate will work closely with the client to provide data analysis, visualization, and automation support across a variety of data sources. This high visibility role will include frequent interaction with client stakeholders and submission of work products to senior client leadership. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Continued execution and maintenance of existing Tableau and Excel based dashboards
- Coordinating with client leadership to identify additional opportunities to apply analytics capabilities, with the goal of developing at least one new dashboard per quarter
- Providing the organization with ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and data visualization support needed to support day-to-day activities
- Identifying opportunities to improve and automate dashboard and visualization solutions, to minimize manual updates and generate more real-time analytics #CJ
- 2 years of experience in building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau (or equivalent Business Intelligence tool)
- 2 years of experience in leveraging reporting, analytics and dashboard functionality in Service Now
- 2 years of experience working with DOD/IC data sources
- 5 years of experience in Microsoft Excel to include building automation using Visual Basic
- 3 years of demonstrated effective communications, both orally and in writing
- 1 year of Process Improvement and/or Continual Service Improvement experience
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to add value to the client and Accenture above and beyond the role
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.