Master Data Management professionals define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands and contributes to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Oversees small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 6 years of hands-on MDM experience using tools such as Informatica, Orchestra, Reltio, STIBO, IBM Initiate or SAP MDG including areas of core MDM configuration, service integration framework, and workflow.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to technical specifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Java and HTML for services integration and/or UI development.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in full life cycle MDM project from functional design to deployment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
- Minimum of 4 years of Experience implementing MDM for specific entity and/or domain.
- Travel required up to 100%
- Experience with multiple MDM tools beyond core experience including Informatica, Reltio, EBX5, Stibo Step, IBM Initiate and SAP MDG.
- Functional familiarity with one or more key master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient, Employee…), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier…), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data Stewardship activities.
- Exposure to a Data Strategy including architecting, design and implementation of an MDM program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a small team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.