- Lead in the go to market and implementation of new Veeva-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Veeva to bring their newest solutions to our clients at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Veeva and Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support.
- Guide the client in creating strategies involving clinical, quality, regulatory, safety and tying each to the overall customer experience.
- Identify opportunities and impacts to operational processes then guide the clients in managing the associated changes.
- Lead Veeva Vault implementation engagement(s) and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Manage complex delivery at a given client and look after a meaningful book of business at an account or across multiple accounts (including sales and delivery).
- Own development of an integrated program plan and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated program plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- A minimum 8 years of consulting experience with medium to large consulting firm focusing on cloud computing and/or digital content management / workflow solutions related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
- A minimum 8 years of consulting experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/Veeva Vault/digital content management engagements
- A minimum 5 years of Life Sciences Research and Development experience (can be across clinical, quality, regulatory, and safety)
- A minimum 4 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS),Veeva Vault, and/or other digital content management / workflow solutions either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Veeva Vault and other cloud platform / digital content management certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of up to 30 people.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships - Director to SVP level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.