Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. Accenture ServiceNow practitioners support the delivery of ServiceNow-based solutions for our clients.
Duties may include:
- Providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and develop technical/function requirements
- Develop, design and rollout new applications modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Enablement of Human Performance elements of solutions that deliver client value
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Some experience in project management and detailed planning
- Leadership skills in both technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- 1 year of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- 1 year of professional experience developing with HTML or AngularJS.
- US Citizenship required
- Experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, change, Service Request
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams.
- Client presentation development; executive presence
- Ability to produce documentation utilizing the MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system any of the following database types MySQL or Oracle
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL
- Experience managing relationships, operating procedures and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Supporting Service Management tool suites including HP, BMC Remedy, CA, and ServiceNow
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Web site design and human computer interaction
- Development and delivery of ServiceNow training
- Experience with AngularJS, and designing or implementing Service Portal.
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.