- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions within a local market segment/group and/or single tower or offering
- Review and assess business structures in order to ensure the proper flow and functionality.
- Help bring to life the way systems talk with one another.
- Understand how to integrate the architecture with an enhanced customer experience to drive additional business.
- Support the assessment and definition of architect solutions.
- Define, design, build, deliver and run the engagements, platform’s and/or product’s required architecture (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs
- Follow technology standards and use new emerging technologies
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Lead/support technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience designing and building software systems in one or more of the following areas:
- JVM or Node.js frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- Bachelor’s Degree – or equivalent work experience( 12 years) or an associates degree with 6 years’ experience. Exceptions will be considered.
- Ability to travel 100%.
- 6+ months of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
- Developing and testing smart contracts.
- Key management.
- Project experience working with geographically distributed teams, particularly offshore engineering teams in Asia-Pacific.
- Project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture.
- Hands-on experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as: Atlassian suite, GitHub, VSTS, Jenkins, Octopus deploy.
- Understanding of technical architecture concepts and methods, preferably with project experience in a technical architect capacity.
- Ability to formulate and articulate new points of view on emerging technologies, as demonstrated by internal or external thought leadership contributions (e.g. videos, whitepapers, conference presentations)
- Open source community participation and contributions.
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) majors preferred.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.