What you'll do:
Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a UX/UI Design Lead
Create clear Web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
What You Have:
4 plus years of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch
Strong client communication skills
Experience developing rapid prototypes
- Associate's Degree or formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- Salesforce experience preferred (not required)
- Law enforcement knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience with client interactions
- Ability to guide entry level ux team
- Organize and coordinate complex data into a visually appealing representation
- Flexible with changing directions/able to pivot priorities regularly
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and taking feedback from leadership/team
- Must be onsite 4-5 days a week in Crystal City
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.