- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to travel up to 100% is required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience managing data systems in a large, complex online transaction processing or analytical environment.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT architecture design and implementation with at least 5 years’ experience in project solution architecture development. Can be concurrent with other IT experience.
- Demonstrated expert competence with normalized and dimensional data modeling techniques and the ability to effectively apply these techniques to complex business solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Information Management approaches, including data migration and integration strategies
- Knowledge and experience with the data security standards, regulatory and contractual information security requirements.
- Highly proficient in the use of data modeling tools
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Data Integration and/or Business Intelligence Experience
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience utilizing advanced SQL query techniques for ad hoc queries, reports and complex data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field of study or four (4) years’ work experience.
- Experience working in the Healthcare Payer industry and have a deep understanding of Healthcare data and entity relationships
- Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry and business, and proactively using this knowledge to deliver meaningful results
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing, as well as the company within span of control
- Track record of consistently driving projects to completion and taking accountability for work and results. Confronts tough issues and situations
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as role model, as well as facilitates collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels. Unquestionable ethics & integrity is pertinent.
- Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternate solutions to business problems
- Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution. Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions.
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.