Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
An advanced senior Applied Intelligence professional looking to do meaningful work.The Machine Learning Engineer develops machine learning solutions to meet business use cases and to support experimentation and innovation to advance mission outcomes. The engineer collaborates with business SMEs, architects, data engineers, developers and data scientists to identify innovative machine learning solutions that leverage data to meet business goals. The machine learning engineer ensures infrastructure and data pipelines are structured to deploy machine learning solutions.
- Understands and translates business and functional needs into machine learning problem statements
- Translates complex machine learning problem statements into specific deliverables and requirements
- Designs and develops scalable solutions that leverage machine learning and deep learning models to meet enterprise requirements
- Works closely with data scientists and data engineers to develop machine learning algorithms
- Works on Optimization of Neural Net and Deep Learning models for inference
- Translates machine learning algorithms into production-level code
- Collaborates with development teams to test and deploy machine learning models
- Creates metrics to continuously evaluate the performance of machine learning solutions
- Maintains and improves the performance of existing machine learning solutions
- Ensures adherence to performance standards and compliance to data security requirements
- Keeps abreast with new tools, algorithms and techniques in machine learning and works to implement them in the organization
- 2+ years experience in building and evolving complex software systems for data processing and machine learning workloads
1+ years of knowledge and experience with Databases – SQL, NOSQL
1+ years of scripting skills in at least one of the following: Shell, Perl, Python, Bash, or Ruby
1+ years of experience with Big Data processing and ML cloud native services on one or more Cloud Platforms (GCP, Azure and/or AWS)
Experience with Performance Engineering including testing, tuning and monitoring tools.
Basic Familiarity with continuous integration tools and frameworks
Expert knowledge and experience with Python
Bachelor's degree in data science, applied mathematics, computer science or otherwise research-based field; Master’s degree preferred
Strong grasp of principles and approaches used in Data-driven systems, processes and algorithms
Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, OOPS, functional programming
Productionizing developed Machine Learning solutions
Understanding of machine learning performance metrics and how to evaluate usefulness of output
Familiarity with ML algorithms for time series datasets.
Working knowledge and experience with Streaming platforms
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.