Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an ‘Appreciating Business Asset.’
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
· Minimum of 10+ years of experience in ability to relate and connect complex business issues and articulate solution using curated and/or raw data
· Minimum of 10+ years of experience with Data warehousing methodologies and modelling techniques
· Minimum of 3 years of - In-depth understanding of the Snowflake architecture, and differentiation. Need to have the understanding and the know how in using features such as Zero Copy Clone, Time Travel, User defined functions, etc
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Managing security in Snowflake. This includes creation of custom Roles to control access to Data, Databases, Warehouses etc.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing Compute Clusters (Warehouse) in Snowflake
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Snowpipe for handling Streaming data
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in handling semi-structured data (JSON, XML) using the VARIANT attribute in Snowflake
B Bachelor’s Degree
Tra Travel required up to 100%
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Re-clustering of the data in Snowflake with good understanding on how Micro-Partition works inside Snowflake
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in creating master data datasets. Experience with a MDM tool is preferred
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in working with Batch and Stream data
· Expert in SQL
· Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Cloud technologies such as
o AWS - S3, Glacier, EC2, Lambda, SQS, Redshift
o Azure - Blob Storage, Cool Blob Storage, Virtual Machine, Functions, SQL Datawarehouse
o GCP - Cloud Storage, Coldline Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, Big Query
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with ELT concepts with design experience of architecting data flows into a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) Analytical Datastores
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, Matillion
· Experience in Hadoop, Hive, HBASE, Spark is a plus
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - Culver City,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Wilmington,FL - Miami,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.