Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
A proactive thinker who uses the latest technology to help your clients. You are prepared to tackle complex problems and keep up with trends. Your people skills are on point, so working with clients and getting the best out of teams comes naturally to you. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites to share your expertise.
- Understand client requirements, structures scope, and building solutions that can be priced
- Understand RFI / RFP and Bid Proposal preparation and completion
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Accenture’s infrastructure, cloud, service desk, security, and network operation offerings
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years work experience in lieu of a degree) and a strong understanding of project/operations work and the underlying organizational structure
8+ years’ experience delivering IT programs, planning, and estimating (labor, H/W, S/W, etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience with one or more of the following: cloud, infrastructure, service desk, or IT operations
- You're detail oriented and good with spreadsheet models, and estimating (parametric, analogous / comparative)
- You have experience with cloud service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google) and cloud operations a plus
- You have Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner desired
- You’ve got an ITIL Certification
- You’ve got the ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.