Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with application design and development of microservices using Spring-Boot, Node.js, or Golang
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Domain Driven Design to facilitate event storming sessions to identify functional domains and respective microservices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using OpenShift, Docker, MS frameworks and Kubernetes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience or certification in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on-site with clients
- Installation, configuration, and development of applications using OpenShift including in a production environment
- Experience working with Red Hat infrastructure automation products such as Ansible, CloudForms a plus
- Experience in developing high performing server-side applications
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.