- Work as part of the Accenture Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure organization.
- Provide Sales and Pricing strategy guidance to deal teams. Develop, advocate, refine and iterate a deal specific ‘competitive price’ view associated with a particular offering and set of competitors.
- Assist solution teams with the provision of cost targets and assist sales teams with a contextualized view of market price.
- Leverage experience and best practice metrics, along with insights of competitor capability and behavior, in order to guide a Sales strategy.
- Consider input and output based metrics and show appreciation of pricing strategies within Outsourcing deals.
- Identify the risk profile associated with a set of requirements and determine how these might influence the price to client.
- Guide and assist in the development of the contract Pricing Schedule, including unit rates and ARC/RRC analysis.
- Continuously monitor effectiveness of recommendations, ensuring that guidelines issued are correlated with deal outcomes.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience responsible and accountable for business case development, IT pricing / benchmarking, deal shaping and contract negotiation.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience demonstrating strong understanding of Infrastructure Services competitive landscape, as well as current and emerging trends.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with IT service delivery including the various activities and considerations when developing an Infrastructure outsourcing proposal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday)
- Able to operate both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven analytical, data modelling and numeracy skills. Able to work at a high level of granularity, and equally to step-back and appreciate the big picture.
- Able to present data and associated recommendations in a manner which is appropriate for both Senior Executive Leadership and Technical Solution staff.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects with different priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- A self-starter, naturally curious, shows drive for continuous improvement.
- Candidate should expect to work flexibly, including the need to collaborate by conference call outside of conventional business hours.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.