Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice.
A transformation maestro who knows how to use Oracle to help clients excel in the brave new digital world. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle large, complex projects – in fact, you thrive on challenges like this and have the track record to prove it. Your people skills are on point, too – so working well with clients and getting the best out of teams comes as naturally to you as creating design prototypes. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use Oracle’s Cloud ERP to solve their business problems
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
- Run the workstream and/or project activities you’ve been given
- Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions; Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- 100% travel required
- Open to all Accenture locations
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementation
- Minimum of 2 years of Oracle Cloud experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Consulting Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You’ve completed at least one Oracle E-Business R12 Implementation
- You’ve got an Oracle Cloud Certification in Financials or Procurement
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
LocationsCO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Las Colinas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.