- Use the Force.com platform to identify, analyze and develop functionality, and take certifications to keep improving your skills
- Work closely with the Technical Architect on functional and technical design, and regularly update them on status, issues and risks
- Develop and design functionality to match the technical design document (TDD)
- Follow and promote design and coding standards, policies and procedures, and test code to make sure quality of solution components is up to scratch
- Work with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality
- Mentor senior developers and track their progress with conduct code reviews
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience of Salesforce Development
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- You’ve got experience with Salesforce or other CMR Applications, and either Salesforce Admin or a Developer Certification
- You’ve got experience with SQL and databases
- Experience managing developers
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.